Engineering – “Center of Excellence”
At Ward Vessel & Exchanger, our exceptional technical staff, including two registered professional engineers, trained in the structural, civil, mechanical and metallurgical disciplines, combines design experience, ingenuity and flexibility with the latest in computer-assisted design capabilities. Through the use of PV-Elite, Compress, Aspen Tasq+/Teams, FE-Pipe (Nozzle Pro), AutoCAD and our custom developed programs (ProJex, ProFab, and ProBurn) we have automated and equipped our Estimating and Engineering departments to meet your highest expectations.
Ward Vessel & Exchanger prides itself in the fact that we can design and fabricate custom engineered products more efficiently and cost effectively than other fabricators through our powerful custom automation programs. Our concept of “Fabrication Engineering” provides a whole new level of Customer service and satisfaction.
What is “Fabrication Engineering”?
This is Ward Vessel & Exchanger’s concept of maximizing office and shop man-hours by eliminating redundant and non-productive work through custom automation. Our processes/programs accurately auto-generate quotations, bill of materials, QC documents, shop packages, and much more allowing us to produce fabricated products more efficiently and effectively. Engineering provides precise job packages to the shop defining each component’s shape, size, and pre-processing center it is to be prepped prior to assembly. By keeping the figuring, calculating, head scratching in the front office and off of the shop floor, projects run more efficiently and require less man hours to fabricate resulting in greater savings to you, the Customer.
Customer benefits from our “Fabrication Engineering”?
- Estimating and Engineering departments well staffed and equipped to handle all of your needs from small projects to multi-million dollar projects.
- Quick and accurate turnaround on budget and/or firm quotes.
- Unrivaled fast track project capabilities and response times.
- Shorter overall lead times on custom engineered equipment.
- Competitive prices with the highest quality that you can rely on.
Quality Control Excellence
- In-house Level III and Level II Inspectors with CWI and AWS certifications
- In-house NDE equipment (Radiography, Positive Material Identification, Mass Spectrometer Helium Leak Testing, and more).
> Learn more about our Quality Control Excellence
To better understand the “Fabrication Engineering” concept, please call us at 704-568-3001.
For further information about your specific needs, please contact Ward Vessel & Exchanger at 704.568.3001 or Contact Us.